Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Liner of the Week Award: Megan Thomas

You know the world is a little bit off kilter when a possible major health epidemic becomes the topic of witty banter. Hell, according to a student from Mexico City interviewed yesterday, kids in schools in Mexico are making jokes about Swine Flu and homework.

Have to love a fatalistic sense of humor.

This morning, I logged into Facebook, as I am wont to do, and I noticed my friend Megan's status which read:

"Oh My Lawd!! I can feel the swiney flu sneaking up on me It's lurking outside mah door with brass knuckles. This is worse than Communism!!"

I laughed so hard I almost shat myself.

And this is the One Liner of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!