Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Collaboration with Mr. David Berube

Word to your Mothers! David and I have started work on a new collaboration. At the end of each week (more or less), I am writing a short short story---about a paragraph long--about the previous weekin New York. David's job is to illustrate those stories. Two stories have been written at this point, and they are patiently waiting for David's illustrations. I haven't run this by David yet, but I think the project should be called "Livin' in Hell('s Kitchen)." I am clever.

This project was, in part, inspired by our pal Yuval Sheer aka The Ice Chewer and the cool stories and illustrations on his blog.

Stay tuned for our first two stories and illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!