Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Liner of the Week Award: Will McNair


I have a new friend that I absolutely adore. His name is Will McNair. He and I met working on a project with the fabulous Bebe Zahara Benet. When Will first walked in he looked all quite and homosexual. Once that fool got warmed up, I felt like I was on Def Comedy Jam getting Punk'd.

A couple of weeks back, Mr. McNair had himself a birthday. On the night of his actual birthday, we went out for a little spin around Chelsea. We stopped in first at G Lounge where Will was able to indulge his artistic appreciation for go go boys and crisp dollar bills.

While sitting and debating the merits of thongs versus jock straps as traditional gay go go regalia and discussing dating possibilities for Will he said,

"I am educated. I got money. I am a white woman of color."

I about shit a roll of nickels.

And that, ladies and termites, is the One Liner of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!