Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Liner of the Week: Joshua Mandelbaum


So Mr. Joshua Mandelbaum is the boss of me. Literally. He is my boss.

Today we visited the amazing Eastern European Hottie Zone (the name of the real site has been changed to protect the innocent) on the upper East Side. Recently remodeled, this place is stunning, and it is where we are having our annual benefit dinner next week.

We met a lovely staff person there by the name of Michael. Michael was a hotty Eastern European man wearing tight jeans. When I got back home, I IMed Joshua and told him that I had a crush and Michael and that Michael and I would be making out in the coat closet during the benefit.

This was Joshua's response:

"Either he has the soul of a fawn or he was crushing on you too."


I almost peed on myself. Oh my straight boss how funny ye be. And that, ladies and trannies, is the One Liner of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. Just for us slow kids ... and you explain the joke? lol

    Kai in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Kai in NYC. Hey Brandon call you limit your "one-liner of the week" accolades to situations and/or items that we mere mortals can relate to.

    James in ATL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!